Assisted Living that’s still Creative Living.
Supportive services tailored to your independence.
Our Assisted Living apartments are virtually identical to those you’ll find in Independent Living, except for kitchen appliances you won’t need because all your meals are provided. Assisted Living residents can still enjoy our culture of Creative Living with a little extra accommodation or assistance. Take advantage of music, crafting, yoga and other life-enriching activities to stimulate the body and mind.
At The Canterbury, we offer residential Assisted Living in comfortable one- and two-bedroom floor plans that are beautifully appointed. As the only Life Plan community in the South Bay, we’ve been honored with a Reader’s Choice Award from the Daily Breeze for nearly a decade.
Come see why so many families choose The Canterbury when a loved one needs help with the tasks of daily living.
What we offer:
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Walking assistance
- Medication supervision
- Incontinence care
- Transfer assistance
- Three meals a day, served restaurant-style
- Tray service, if desired
- Regular housekeeping
- Personal laundry/linen service
- Monthly health assessment
- Transportation to doctor's appointments (within a 10-mile radius)
- Planned activities, as appropriate
- Emergency call systems in each apartment
Click here to contact us online or call